Activate your My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card online by visiting myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate. The site is an easy way for users who recently received their new card to activate it and begin using their rewards.
How Myhealthpaysrewards.com Works
Once you receive your new card in the mail the next step is to activate it which is an easy 4 step process at the My Health Pays Rewards Card activate website. This can be done in under 30 seconds and will require your new card number. When accessing the site have your card handy.
Steps to Activate Your Card
- At the activation website click the Activate button under “Click here to activate your card”
- Enter your Member ID, birth date, zip code, and select OK
- Create your PIN which is necessary for certain purchases that require the use of a PIN
- Activate your card
My Health Pays Rewards Card Features
The MHPRC program rewards users for completing healthy activities. The actual My Health Pays Rewards Card store any rewards earned through various activities. It allows users to receive their card after earning their very first reward. The card allows users to receive rewards dollars to their card and has the potential to earn up to 5 this year via the program.
Here is an example of the earnings potential via the MyHealthRewards program. Ambetter customers receive the following earnings:
- rewards earned to complete Ambetter Wellbeing Survey during the first 90 days of your membership
- rewards when you get your annual wellness exam witih your primary care provider
- rewards when you receive your annual flu vaccine in the fall
- Up to a month when you visit any gym at least 8 times in a month
Some of the things that your card cannot be used for are monthly premium payments, doctor copays, deductibles, pharmacy copays, and coinsurance payments. Your new card is not a credit card and cannot be used as such.
Using your My Healthy Rewards card does not have any effect on your credit score. Any issues you may be experiencing should be directed to customer service via the number on the back of your card. Just because their is a Visa logo on the card does not mean it is accepted everywhere. There are restrictions to using the card.
Activate your card online at myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate and get started earning your rewards dollars.